Monday, September 29, 2008

New At This

So, I have never done one of these before and thought that I would give it a try. Well some exciting news to start i'm done with SCHOOL well until i do my R.N. program. I have my final test tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon so wish me luck. the other night at clinical was so hard to leave!!! it was acutally kind of funny cause we could never get out of thier fast enough but our group has become a secong family and i am going to miss all of them. It seems like only yesterday i was so intimidated to even walk into class being the youngest, but really it was a good thing because it made me a better person. I also wanted to wish a close friend of mine the best because she is moving to indiana!! i know she'll be happier because thats where her family is. Its going to be so wierd not going to school monday lol. well thats all for now!!

No comments: