Saturday, October 18, 2008

bike riding


So we have a new little activity well all love doing and its bike riding jake LOVES it! the first thing he says when he wakes up now is bike ride? john and i thought one it would be fun for him and two it could get us some exercise. it seems lately were always outside from playing with side walk chalk to biking to going for a walk i think jake would live outside if we would let him! some more exciting news jake is finally eating! for a while almost 2 months he would eat anything only chicken fingers but finally he opended up and is willing to eat anything again which is making life much easier, plus im at home at night now so i can actually cook dinner, john is famous for the frozen dinner lol gatta love him! some other news i went to the doctor for some pain issues that i have had for a few months now and they think i could have a ovarian cyst so tuesday i go in for a ultrasound to confirm but for now im on a high does of motrin and they said hopefully if its not a big one it could go away on its own so wish me luck and hopefully the pain will go away! until next time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this picture of Jake!!!! I just bought a new bike and have gotton more into riding. My gym is a little over a mile from the house so I have been riding instead of driving. I hate to hear about the cyst. I hope yours go's away and you don't have to have lap. surgery.... I know first hand the pain you are going through so fell free to call any time!!!
Love Yall