Saturday, October 31, 2009

New news!

Life has been going well, a little crazy now that we are trying to move in 2 weeks later then we had planned, but its going good! I had my dr.'s appointment on thursday that went really well. i got my flu shots, yes they hurt, and no i didnt belt out in pain like i wanted too! but everything went well with that! I did find out that Isabella may be coming earlier then expected my dr. said that she is already starting to sit low and i get atleast 2 hard contractions a day! what does that mean? well if she is in the same position that she is now it means that i will most likely get a c section around 37 weeks because when they are sitting butt down legs up they say its almost impossible for the dr. to try to move them and if you go into labor it just stresses the baby, so i have an ultra sound again in 3 weeks after that appointment i have to start going every other thursday till mid dec. then once a week, im telling you everyone in that office knows me i dont even have to say my name to check in any more. being almost 28 weeks pregnant is kind of scary i might be bringing home a little one in 9 weeks isnt that crazy! ahh this has gone so fast! john and i still cant believe that were having a new baby! jake is more then thrilled, when he goes to the dr. with me he will ask is baby sister fine? hes so loving. well thats all for now hopefully this baby stays in here for me :)
Love
Ash

No comments: